Friday 23 November 2018

Hi. Assalamualaikum wbt. I'm  potato. You might already know me, you might have forgotten, and you also might have just discovered this unique creature 😅 Whoever you are and whoever I am to you, hi :)

Honestly, I'm not sure sejauh mana medium ni (read : blog) would help me to reach my followers better. I have no single idea about how to manage this site. I don't dare to call this as blog pun sebab I betul-betul taktahu apa I akan buat dengan ruang ni, siapa yang akan baca etc. But I hope that I can simply be my true-est self, and my nawaitu is one and only one;

...to share my experiences, ideas, and feelings thru my random humble writings (whenever I have time and I hope I have more time to spread positivity and love Amin)


Just thinking of trying out something new (or maybe outdated but nvm). So, here we go. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Assalamualaikum wbt. I'm  potato. You might already know me, you might have forgotten, and you also might have just discovered this ...